- Churches Wood - One of the most important attractions of the resort is Ocna Sugatag Wooden Church. Built between 1978-1983, spruce and oak wood in Maramures architectural style, the building is dedicated to "All Saints Sunday. Building works were made by
skilled craftsmen from the neighboring village and other villages in Maramures Breb. Painting oak carved iconostasis was made by religious painter, Flesaru Panteleimon.
- Gabriel Lake (30 m deep, 2.35 ha surface antroposalted largest lake in Romania), which, curiously, keeps the surface layer of freshwater fish living and Bottomless Taul (33 feet deep , the deepest lake here). Gabriel lakeside, near the Old Baile, was inaugurated
in June 2007 Lake Resort Sarat, terrace restaurant, swimming pool with salt water and has arranged a lakeside beach with showers, where they rented a pontoon boat, hydro and jet skis. The complex is leased and ATVs of all sizes for all ages.
- "Forest Queen" - a protected natural area
- Taul Morena - Another attraction is renowned for its beauty Taul moraine. This destination is part of the difficult mountain trails, marked with red cross.
Proposed wetland area for visitors is hidden in a complex plant association, specify the intersection of habitats, made of black alder, white alder mountain. The lake, formed by a landslide, is declared protected area and has a maximum depth of 20 m, being
fed by a constant flow creek.
Otratelul wetland plants like the pond, the dew of heaven (carnivores), Egyptian pool, vuietoarea, they found conditions favorable development here.
- Tânjaua from Hoteni - Ocna village Sugatag Campeneasca celebration organized every year "from Hoteni Tânjaua. The event aims to celebrate the first landowner in the village who went out to plow Hoteni plowing, which participate in the celebration of the natural
surroundings Darasca Valley thousands of people come from villages around the village, the county and across the country and abroad.