- The main tourist resort of mine is the salt mine, which is one of the largest salt mines in the country and Europe.
- House APRILY LAJOS memorial built in memory of famous poet Lajos Aprily Transylvania (1887 - 1967) was born in Cluj, who grew up in these parts (in mine)
- Beizid - Sank village (30 km): remains of a village in the valley Cusmedului, still visible from the lake that covered the area
- Criseni (40 km) Museum of straw hats
- Field Fortress (30 km): trout, fish inn, recreational and fishing lakes
- BUCIN mountain plateau (22 km) Travel camp, ski slopes
- Lazar: Lazar medieval castle, creative camp
- Red Lake (80 km)
- Canyon of salt (1 km) in some way embrace mine, went on the road so that one end of the exit at the other end of town or after a casual walk of about 2 hours, having to admire the many forms carved in deposits salt over the years and numerous showers and
see first entry in the salt mine here
- City Rapsonne (6 km) - although the ruins have not been very well preserved, the natural environment here will offer an unforgettable view, the route is marked and easily accessible, and is now a forest road up the hill where the mother's residence before
Dracula which there is a beautiful legend.
- Festival Sarmalele