About Sangeorgiu de Mures - presentation, information, photos and recommendations
Sangeorgiu de Mures recieved a rating of 4.7 / 5 from Direct Booking customers (16 reviews during - ). Customer reviews about Sangeorgiu de Mures, Transilvania
Sangeorgiu de Mures is a village in the county of Mures, Transylvania, Romania. It is located north of Targu Mures on road DN 15 Targu Mures - Reghin, at a distance of 5 km from Targu Mures 27 km from Reghin.
The resort "Baile Sarate Sangeorgiu de Mures" is famous for its salt water and mineral sludge and has been known since 1880. The water has the highest iodine concentration in Transylvania (11.4 mg / l). Baths is at an altitude of 320 meters and cover an area of over 13 hectares.
The salt baths can be found in the Apollo Wellness Club Hotel.
The salted waters of Sangeorgiu resemble the main spring Szobranc, Switzerland, as well as the waters of Untere-Quelle in Switzerland, the latter containing much less hydrogen sulphide and only half sodium chloride compared to the waters of Sangeorgiu. Mures.
Spa treatment procedures that can be performed:
- Mud packing is indicated for chronic, degenerative, rheumatic disorders, chronic gynecological disorders, chronic disorders of the peripheral nervous system (paresthesias, paresis, neurogenic muscle atrophy, functional endocrine disorders).
- Bath salt pool and whirlpool are indicated in chronic musculoskeletal disorders, genital suffering chronic hypothyroidism.
- Hydrotherapy: underwater shower (indicated in motor deficits of different causes, muscular atrophy, post-traumatic disorders, obesity, hypothyroidism) and Scottish shower (indicated in obesity, hypothyroidism, disorders of surface circulation regulation, thermoregulatory disorders, habitual constipation, constipation as the qualification procedure).
- Aerosols are indicated in otolaryngological disorders (sinusitis, rhinopharyngitis, laryngitis, acute and chronic tonsillitis), bronchopulmonary disorders (asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis).
- Kinetotherapy objectives are to restore muscle strength and increase muscular endurance, increase and adapt the capacity of effort, improve the function of coordination, control and balance, relaxation, correction of posture and alignment of the body, increase of joint mobility, re-education of respiration, re-education.
- Massage stimulates the respiratory and circulatory function, increases basal metabolism, beneficial effects on general health (sleep, nervous asthenia).
- Reflexotherapy improves circulation, balances metabolism, reduces nervous tension, promotes normal recovery of blood circulation in the affected organ or area
rebalances the blood and lymph circulation, improves the internal organs and metabolism, and to increase the immunity of the organism.
- Electrotherapy: low frequency currents (voltage, trabert, diadynamic currents, galvanic current, four cell galvanic baths, underwater shower and Stranger general galvanic bath); medium frequency currents (interferential currents); high frequency currents (short waves); ultrasound; magnet; laser therapy; phototherapy (ultraviolet radiation The infrared radiation).
Sangeorgiu de Mures | Sangeorgiu de Mures is a village in the county of Mures, Transylvania, Romania. It is located north of Targu Mures on road DN 15 Targu Mures - Reghin, at a distance of 5 km from Targu Mures 27 km from Reghin
If you think that the photos or text published in this page infringes copyright laws please notify us using the Contact Page specifying the page url and the content that infringes copyright. Direct Booking uses third party materials and cannot control or verify the origin of the content. Direct Booking will remove any infringing copyright materials from its website and will inform the infringed party about doing so.