Tourist attractions in the resort
• Wooden colonnade, a covered pergola, unique in Europe for its length - 510 m, built in the Turkish-Byzantine style in 1875;
• Park in the resort city of trees (Platanus orientalis, 1812), an oasis of tranquility and relaxation is the supplier of natural cure one of the factors (ionization - a similar altitudes above 100 m);
• Spring Michael and Spring Joseph
• Alley negative ions;
• Buveta "Health Source"
• Museum Spa, the first museum of its kind in Romania;
• Folk art collection that includes pieces Iulia Folea Troceanu Banat region characteristic;
• Roman Catholic Church.