Among the sights, particularly interesting are:
Earth and stone fortress dating from the Sibiel XII-XIII - belonged to the Romanian population, was mentioned in documents in 1384, together with other localities in Sibiu Mărginimea: Vale, Fântânele-Cacova.
Regarding the organization of the village museum, it began in 1969, mainly through donations. It represents a valuable collection of icons on glass from nearly all the painters in the country. Along with glass icons and icons are displayed on wooden folk pottery,
furniture, home textile, and a number of old Romanian books.
As for the church dedicated to Holy Trinity, it was built between 1765-1767. It has a rectangular plan with an apse and unhooked in the west tower. Over the years has supported some changes in elevation, especially in terms of windows, which were increased.
Mural painting was executed in fresco in the years 1774-1775 by Stan Zugravu.
The village is located, and three high crosses in the early nineteenth century, that in the years 1803, 1817 and 1819, painted in fresco, and a hermitage. Sibiel mentioned that the village is the birthplace of the renowned historian Andrew vinegar (1894-1977).