JOIN INPASSIONATE TRAVEL CLUB
Packages with transport aircraft charter
Packages with transport bus
Packages without transport
Tours by bus and plane
Search by21640986 offers
Enter the information below and we will send you a customized offer as soon as possible
from 48 reviews 94% appreciated Cluj Napoca View all reviews
Cluj Napoca, Transilvania, Romania
Last booking: 05/22/2023
Cluj-Napoca is located in the heart of Transylvania, with an area of 179.5 km ². Located on the relationship between the Apuseni Mountains, Transylvania Somes Plateau and Plain, the city is located at the intersection of parallel 46 ° 46 'N, longitude
23 ° 36' E. It lies on the Somes Mic and Nadas river valleys, and some extensions, the Popeştiului side valleys, Chintau, Borhanciului and Kings.
• Museum of Art - an art museum, located in the palace of Count Bánffy.
• National History Museum of Transylvania - the permanent exhibitions are divided into sections, which focuses each major period of time.
• Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania - with over 80 years old, is the largest of its kind in Romania.
• Village Museum - the most comprehensive open-air museum in Romania and sixth in Europe.
• Museum of Speleology "Emil Racovita" - the only museum dedicated to the memory of Romania Emil Racoviţă and cave science.
• Church of St. Michael "
• Reformed Church
• Metropolitan Orthodox Cathedral Cluj, Alba, Crisana and Maramures
• Cathedral Transfiguration, "the Diocese of Cluj-Gherla
• Church of Calvary "
• Franciscan Church
• House and the Statue of Matthias Corvinus
• Bánffy Palace
• Piarist Church
• Romanian National Theatre and Opera
• Bob Church
Copyright © 2010 - 2023 Direct Booking All rights reserved.