- The Seven Stairs canyon is located in the Piatra Mare Massif in the Baiului Mountains and is one of the most famous canyons in the country. Due to the arrangements made, stairs and bridges, the route is very accessible without the need for special equipment.
- The Bunloc ski slope has an average degree of difficulty and a length of 2900 m. The altitude at departure is 1170 m and at the arrival of 600 m. In recent years the area has become very popular for paragliding and paragliding enthusiasts. Recommendation:
advanced - Cable transport system: chairlift
- The ice cave is located in the Gatul Chibei mountain area and is the most important cavity in Piatra Mare.
The ice cave is in a large limestone block, the entrance being a crack between two rocks between which a man can barely slip. Access is difficult, there are no stairs for climbing, advancement is done by supporting the walls, which is difficult for those with
very good physical condition.
- Mountain trail Cabana Piatra Mare - Prapastia Ursului; Duration: 1h - 1.3h
- Prapastia Ursului mountain trail - Sipoaia Valley; Duration: 30 min
- The Piatra Mare massif is part of the Barsei mountains, located in the south of Brasov depression, within the Carpathians of Curvature. The peak reaches the maximum height of 1,844 m.