Surroundings, tourist attractions
• Lake Saint Ann - 950 m - situated 25 km from the resort, volcanic lake, unique in Central and Eastern Europe.
• Tinovul Bog - 1056 meters - located on Lake St. Anne, declared a nature reserve, home to rare plant species.
• Miercurea Ciuc - 30 km - City Miko, Ethnographic Museum.
• Baroque Franciscan church in Şumuleu - 35 km, which holds one of the largest pipe organ installations in Transylvania.
• Red Lake - 115 km - the biggest natural dam lake in Romania.
• Olt River Gorge
Falcons Rock - 848 m.
• Siculeni - Monument Szekler.
• Topliţa: Orthodox Monastery of St. Elijah the Prophet - (1847).
• Cârţa: peasant fortified city.
• Odorheiul Secuiesc: medieval fortress dating from the sixteenth century.
• Lazar: "Knoll Tartar" and the Castle of Count Lazarus.
• St. George: Székely National Museum, Museum of Art, the Reformed Church in Gothic style (XIV)
Corundum: Crafts - pottery with floral on blue and green wicker.